A Glimpse into the Life of our Family!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh the weather out side is frightful, but its not ghosts its SNOW!




My kids got up this morning and they yelled SNOW! They were so happy getting on thier coat and gloves. They went out and built a snowman, they were so proud, they asked to use the camera and take pictures. Aren't they cute! The one on the table is Brooke's and the one on the deck is Trevor's.


SNOW!! I knew it was coming, but did not want to believe it was here yet. I'm just not ready for the snow, I still have, pruning, mowing the lawn, cleaning out the garage, putting our outdoor chairs and tables away, covering the water spouts, bringing in the bird bath, putting kid toys away. Well you all know. But Adam says not to worry, it almost always warms back up for a minute before it gets super cold...Luckily yesterday my husband got the air conditioner cleaned out and covered, and he started the furnace. What a great hubby, making sure we did not freeze!

2 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2008 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Evie said...

    Nice snowmen! But I wish I was as excited about the snow as Trevor and Brooke! I am NOT ready either!

     
  • At October 15, 2008 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

    Your kids are so cute and so are their snowmen!!! We built snowmen too, but they fell apart pretty quick. I hope we get just a little more summer and maybe some autumn too????

    I LOVE your blog!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home