A Glimpse into the Life of our Family!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My baby is just growing up to fast...SO that makes me old too!



This is Trevor at his advancement Program from the 6th grade. He is going to be in Middle school after this summer. I don't know why it makes me a little sad for the future. Because my son will soon be a man, before I know it, and because I feel like I've missed out on something! He's has just grown so fast! Is it being selfish to wish your baby would stay small, or stay in grade school longer? About 2 weeks ago, Trevor told us he needed some more tennis shoes, and showed us how worn out they were. So we took him to 3 or 4 stores before we found some he liked, I about died when he had to buy a size 10. Do you beleive it? I think they are a bit big, but still! I say cherish and spend lots of time with your kids, while you can, because next time you look, they'll be graduating from Highschool, or moving out to go to college...

2 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2009 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Evie said...

    Where DID the time go!? I feel your pain, but wow what a handsome young man he is! CONGRATS Trevor, WE LOVE YOU! :)

     
  • At June 23, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Victoria Ross said...

    Thank you Eve we think he's pretty darned handsome to! But of course I'm partial...I couldn't go because of work, so I forgot about it, but at about 30 min's before the program, Trevor called to remind us. Talk about feeling dumb... So Adam ran down to watch, and tape it for me. When Adam got home I looked at the pictures and was so proud, but then I saw the shirt he chose to wear... (I’m multi-talented I can talk and annoy you at the same time)...I hope his teacher didn't mind!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home