A Glimpse into the Life of our Family!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today is an unusual post, but I need to tell everyone to be careful!! With the cold weather coming in no time at all, this is a reminder to everyone...This morning about 8:30 a.m. one of my parents dropping off their kids, got her car stolen. She pulled up ran the kids in we talked for just a second, she turned around to leave, and said my car is gone? We called the police, they responded very quickly. With the quick responce, she did end up getting her car back, but they took her purse, cell phone and laptop. It really made me scared. But the police said it was proably a random act. But I just feel that I need to give everyone this reminder.....Please be safe! Love you Vicki

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home