A Glimpse into the Life of our Family!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids Halloween Parade






















I went to go to the kid's Halloween parade at school today. Brooke wanted to be a devil for Haloween, I said a devil? Not a princess, or how about Dorthy? She decided no a devil. So I decided Brooke needed to be a pretty devil. She was so happy as always! And skipped into school, to meet up with her friends.

And Trevor..... well you get the picture! I went in to Trevor's class room to see if he needed help getting his costume off after the parade, and this kid in his class came up to me, pointed to Trevor and said, " He is so scary, he's in my dreams." I felt bad for him. He made the kid's at my daycare cry. I was supposed to take one of the little girls with me, but she didn't want to get into the car, if Trevor was in the car.

2 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2008 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Evie said...

    AMAZING COSTUMES... BRAVO!!!!!:) I love your creativity! How funny about the kids crying, sorry but it is!:) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

     
  • At November 9, 2008 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you for coming to see us!! It was good to see you. Trevor that was a cool costume!! Brooke looked so pretty, but you always do.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home