A Glimpse into the Life of our Family!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Do we better with age?


I have heard people say you get better with age... What gets better? Maybe they haven't seen the fact that I have definatly gotten fatter, grayer, saggier, wrinkly....It's okay! And to fix it can cost a huge bundle! I've come to an understanding with myself, that I am what I am.

1st: The fluffy parts: (as my grandma would call it) I could eat better, but what's the fun in that? Salad only tastes good for so long before your totally sick to death of it, or your digestive tract is so messed up, with all the lettuce. Besides food tastes way, way too good! I pretty much like every kind of foods. It doesn't matter how good I eat, the weight will not budge!

2nd: The gray hair: Why does it have to happen in our early thirties? I can put in a hair dye, that lasts for about 3 weeks. When you use do it at home kits, you never quite get the exact color you was going for... It costs way to much to go to a salon, (because you don't want to settle for 1 color, you need to have 3 to 4 weaved in for the best look.)

3rd: The Excercise: I could excercise? Well I think I just heard a swear word! So enough of that!

4th: The wrinkles: My face is starting to have a few lines, I just hope people think they are laugh lines and not frowning lines. And plactic surgery, lipo, botox or a tummy tuck is just too expensive! It could run you up in the thousands. Its okay if all or us don't look like the celebraties. But wouldn't it be cool if you could have a program on your computer (like the movie weird science) where you can cut out the pictures of body parts that you like and then put them into the program and it changes you into that ideal person? Well that could be scary too, depending on your mood for the day... But if you do too much, you could end up looking like Micheal Jackson or Joan Rivers... Yicks!
So I guess I am what I am... Hopefully it's good enough!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home